To recap from staff meeting this morning, here are some important notes and reminders for your week:
1. Knowing Christ staff devotion starts next week with Todd. Please check the Need tab in our Staff group on myCityChurch and mark your calendar for your devotion week!
2. Staff parking at Sessions will be in the Fringe Benefits gravel lot, down Sessions Rd past the entrance to the main parking lot (drive a little ways and you'll see it). There will be golf chart shuttles running for staff & volunteers. 3. Sessions work day info for tomorrow:
-Staff will meet in the lobby at 9:30am to move items from Tharpe to Sessions
-Work night at Sessions will be tomorrow, Tuesday, at 5:30pm. If you're able to come earlier, feel free!
-Please RSVP to Lindsey N. for Tuesday night so she can assign you a work area. Volunteers will be sent your way!
4. Sessions Grand Opening Info
-There will not be a delayed building dedication service at Sessions. We will do one big grand opening this Sunday with both services.
-Community leaders and members of the building team have been invited, as well as media from TV stations and newspapers.
-If someone has a media-related question, please direct them to Ashlyn.
-If you see someone who looks "official" or like they are visiting, please offer to answer any questions or help them get inside and situated--in other words, just be aware of anyone who may need help on their first visit!
5. We will celebrate FIVE baptisms this Sunday! That will be a total of 18 so far for 2016!
6. If you need a quick brain break during the week, here are a couple links to some fun City Church videos from the past!
Happy Sessions Grand Opening Week!