1. Devotional--given by Lindsey N
Next week's devotional--Zach Allen
2. Active Shooter Preparedness presentation given by Alex:
Please read through and think through how this would be implemented in your ministry area/space on Sunday morning and during any other times.
3. Some encouragements--
- 120+ students and 50+ volunteers in attendance at Youth Camp this weekend!
- 1352 (including kids and volunteers) in attendance this past Sunday morning. 201 kids in attendance - the second largest in City Church KiDS history. We are 75% of the way to reaching our organizational goal of reaching 1,800 people on one Sunday by Christmas on the Moon!
- On Sunday, we received the largest 1-time tithe that we have ever received!
4. Preparing for fall growth has begun! Please read through the questions to begin thinking through and planning for your ministry area's growth, and how that relates to other areas on Sunday and throughout the week.
View the Fall Prep document here:
We will meet next week (on Wednesday!) to discuss round 1 of our plans.
5. Reminder: please update all accounts from which you receive shipments to the Sessions address. This will help us avoid paying extra shipping/receiving fees when a package gets returned to a shipping center or the Post Office and Lindsey has to go pick it up.