Attendees: Josh S, Todd D, Dean I, Ashlyn P, Kelli L, Ginger C, Sarah S, Zach A, Craig S, Lindsay B, Hunter L, Bryan S, Ryan M, Alex S
Devotion: Hunter Leavine
Four Things We Need to Let Go
- Matthew 4:20
- We often tell people that you need to trust God, and that he is in control, but don't live that out ourselves. We are crippled by fear.
- We have to leave the idea of comfort behind with the goal of reaching 10,000 people.
- We need to be more clear about what we are doing in this city, and what we stand for.
Sunday Evaluation and Celebration:
- Win: Records Kids Numbers - Approx 190 Kids attended on Sunday
- Win: Good job keeping the service under the appropriate times.
- Win: Baptism at the beginning of the service was able to give some celebration to the baptism and keep it from getting lost in the shuffle.
- Win: There was a great vibe in environments as people showed up
- Evaluate: May need a lobby plan.
- Evaluate: Make sure people are picking up trash as soon as services are done. Feel free to ask other volunteers who are free who can sweep the aisles of chairs. If you see something that needs to be picked up, please pick it up.
- Evaluate: Our standard is not a full room if the room is small. Our standard is to reach as many people as possible. The only way to grow is to push people to 9:00 and 11:55. We need to make sure that we are still sharp at 11:55 because although it is our third or 4th time this is their first time with the service.
- Evaluate: We are maxed on parking at 10:30. Continue to push people to 9:00 and 11:55.
STAFF SHOULD PARK IN THE LARGE STATE OFFICE BUILDING ACROSS OLD BAINBRDIGE FROM THE STAFF PARKING LOT.
- Win: Parking team did a great job. They could use 4-5 more volunteers.
- Evaluate: Would it be possible to pull Kids in a wagon to help families?
- Evaluate: What does it look like for Kids and First Impressions to team together to create a great impression for Families/Kids.
- Evaluate: If families are walking through the Youth Hall, we need to ensure that it is secure.
- Evaluate: Do we need a second sherriff's deputy to help with Kids?
- Win: Ushers did a great job.
- Evaluate: After the offering, it appeared there was only one usher left in the auditorium. Can we have a presence of a few ushers by the auditorium entrances to ensure late arrivals are able to find a seat.
- Win: Volunteers were getting up out of their seats at 10:30 to make room for guests.
- Evaluate: Make sure to be mindful of the volume level in the lobby so that noise is not carrying over in to the auditorium.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE WINS AND THINGS WE NEED TO EVALUATE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE AREAS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ARE TAKEN CARE OF. BE SURE TO SHARE WITH YOUR TEAMS AREAS WHERE WE OBSERVED WINS AND LET THEM KNOW THE WAYS THAT THEY CAN CONTINUE TO IMPROVE.
Staff Pictures for the website were taken today. If you missed your picture, please contact Sarah Stephens to schedule a time for a retake.